ATTENDANCE & ACCESS CONTROL
Attendance & Access Control has become essential means of ensuring both security and tracking employees’ attendance in an organization. So, the main objective of Access Control is to protect physical, IP & human assets. This avoids unauthorized people from visiting certain predefined areas. An ideal Access Control should effectively manage security and employee attendance irrespective of the size of the organization.
ACCESS CONTROL ADVANTAGES
- Access is offered per user, time, and area.
- Collection of biometrical data for advanced security.
- The option of additional protection for sensitive areas by means of Advance Security Options.
- Reliability & Scalability through IP-based architecture.
- Control of multiple devices & locations via central monitoring.
- Ability to integrate with firefighting & other technical security systems.
Employee Time management is necessary for ensuring the organization continues to maintain a high level of discipline and stays on the right course. Keeping time – attendance in view, an organization should be careful while choosing a biometric. One should look for the following attributes:
- Simultaneous control over multiple locations through a centralized system.
- Management of working hours of Individual employees.
- Tracking shift & overtime work.
- Prompt notifications in case of any change say schedule.
- Creating customized reports.
- Easy integration with payroll management & human resources management.